Brian Lichtenberg • Eclectic Geometrics

I have always liked geometrical shapes inspired stuffs as well as sharp colors combination. I was browsing through my daily dose of fashion food and his design hits right on my g-spot(LOL). Looking at these unisex juicy design I quickly had a bit of research on him and found out that he is quite a bit of fame.

He is known for his futuristic unisex sportswear and often holographic stagewear. Several artists have worn his clothes - Gwen Stefani, M.I.A. and Peaches. Co-incidently, Gwen's label "L.A.M.B." is one of my most favorite style references.

It's like I found a designer that has a very close taste with mine, absolutely loving the metallic paneled leggings which strikes a "bling" on his name in the fashion industry.




Metallic paneled leggings.

Deeply in lurve with this paint-drip dress which you could drool over it with other love-at-first-sight goodies by other designers on the same site.


Primary colors Drip Dress




Drippy hooty.




Eclectic Geometric




black and white stripes.





and this striking sharp "bri-angle"(that's how it is labled) necklace is a collaboration of him with Alex & Chloe(another heart-pounding collection). Absolutely delighting =D!



2 {words on steamed glass•蒸气镜上的字迹}:

Mon Dec 08, 05:02:00 PM • arls • said...

Dear I love the pants too, but am not sure whether it's from the same designer or it's just for display purpose...

Tell me what you feel about it...