//Gucci//08.spring.rtw

These chosen personal favorites are the primary factor which makes me constantly take note of the designer which is frequently being compared with Tom Ford. Gucci designer: Frida Giannini.

Black, white and red is always my "less is more" never-go-wrong color combination.

I personally think that these series are inspired by picnic(the check pattern?), outdoor flowers and definitely Japanese zen(black & red). With a touch of the interesting origami from the Japanese culture.


Print commercial piece






The origami style. Love the shoes~








I absolutely love the fabric pattern.




highlight: belt












Gent style


less is more.





Shoes

Sevigny- comes in Gold too. Bold, contemporary and edgy. I always have a special fond of shoe design like this due to the thick strap on the front of ankle holds the leg in a way that makes the walking carefree.


The golden Sevigny, found that Nine West sort of have a similar design like this called Olavera.


Another Sevigny, my most favorite from the favorite bunch =)


Newton- very tastefully made. The white rim beautify the curves of the whole look. Schweet~

0 {words on steamed glass•蒸气镜上的字迹}:

Tell me what you feel about it...